Sephardic JewsObtaining Portuguese Nationality
The process includes some conditions that you need to have to perform this type of operation.
Conditions to Obtain the Portuguese Nationality:
- Age over 18 years old or emancipation (independence) according to portuguese law;
- Has descended from portuguese Sephardic Jews;
- Belongs to a portuguese sephardic community.
To Obtain the Portuguese Nationality, you can’t:
- Have been convicted, in Portugal, for a punishable crime regarding a minimum sentence of 3 years;
- Be involved in terrorist activities;
Within the documentation that needs to be presented, we highlight:
- Legalized birth certificate;
- Certificate issued by a jewish community in Portugal;
- A request to the MInister of Justice stating some facts that you belonged to a Sephardic community with portuguese origin.
These are just some of the documents you need from a much broader list than the one presented. Contact us and we will give you all the information and mediation you need to proceed and complete the process.
Our team meets all the conditions to guide you in your nationalization!
Ask For More Information
Tell us about your current situation and we will get back to you shortly.